It was the principal game in the Zork set of three and was delivered for a wide scope of PC frameworks, trailed by Zork II and Zork III. It was Infocom’s first game and sold 378,000 duplicates by 1986.
The game happens in the Zork schedule year 948 GUE (albeit the progression of time isn’t imminent in ongoing interaction). The player ventures into the purposely obscure part of an “explorer”. The game starts close to a white house in a little, independent territory. Albeit the player is given little guidance, the house gives a conspicuous focal point.
At the point when the player goes into the house, it yields various fascinating articles, including a metal, battery-fueled light, a vacant prize case, and an Elvish sword of the incredible artifact. Underneath the mat, a secret entryway leads down into a full basement, which is uncovered to be one of a few passageways to a tremendous underground land known as the Great Underground Empire.
Zork Download System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 7 Compatible 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 26 MB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X Compatible
Play Our Other Games: Risk Of Rain Download
Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 Compatible 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
Zork Download Outline
The player before long experiences a vivid host of hazardous foes, including dangerous grues who just go after their casualties in obscurity, a hatchet employing savage, a monster cyclops who escapes in dread at the notice of Odysseus, a vampire bat that can drop the player anyplace in the mine whenever experienced, malicious spirits guarding the Entrance to Hades, and a deft fingered hoodlum outfitted with a stiletto who makes planning the labyrinth troublesome by eliminating or dispersing any things that the player may drop to leave a path.
A definitive objective of Zork I is to gather the Twenty Treasures of Zork and introduce them in the prize case. Finding the fortunes requires addressing an assortment of riddles, for example, the route of two complex labyrinths and some multifaceted controls at Flood Control Dam #3.
Play Our Other Games: Dirt Rally Download
Putting the entirety of the fortunes into the prize case scores the player 350 focuses and awards the position of “Expert Adventurer.” An old guide with additional guidelines at that point mysteriously shows up in the prize case. These guidelines give admittance to a stone cart. The passageway to the hand truck is the finish of Zork I and the start of Zork II.
Zork I’s deals astounded Infocom by rising, not falling, after some time. PC sellers showed its parser to clients as an illustration of what their items could do. They offered the game as a fundamental accomplice to those buying new computers, including the DEC Rainbow, TI Professional, and others that a great many people didn’t see as game machines.
Zork Download Features
- Settings: the computer game sets in the remnants of an old realm lying far underground. The player is intended to look for experience and abundance. He will have the objective to get back to earth with the fortunes and will acquire the title of Dungeon Master.
- Orders: the game backings and comprehends normal action words and sentences, for example, “put the light and sword for the situation”, “drop all aside from lamp”, “take”, “assault”, “climb”, “close”, “open”, and so forth A few letters like “n, s, e, w, u, a, I, d” are short orders to accomplish a few activities.
Play Our Other Games: Saurian Download
- Zork Trilogy: the game assembles a progression of three unique Zork which are Zork I: The Great Underground Empire (discharge in 1980, Infocom), Zork II: The Wizard of Frobozz (1981) and Zork III: The Dungeon Master (1982). These arrangement are identified with one another and can’t be played however sequentially.